Synthetic braiding hair is the ideal starting point for a head full of stylish, vibrant braids. Made from the finest fibers available, synthetic strands look and feel almost identical to healthy, lustrous, human hair. The best part is, synthetic braiding strands glide luxuriously With combing and don't tangle or mat like real human hair. With styles that provide smoothness, bounciness and body, these synthetic braids come ready to braid right out of the box.
For women seeking stylish and vibrant hair dos, the wide range of synthetic braiding hair offered by our hair is just the right perfect for you. Made from high quality fibers, these hair extensions offer a completely natural look and feel, with minimum tangles and frizz even after extended use. Whether you are using curly braiding hair or straight ones, you are getting the perfect smoothness and bounce as offered by natural tresses and enhance your magnificent personality in the most elegant manner.
- Extend the hair, avoid the trouble of high temperature dyeing and fading, and make it more changeable
- High Quality Fiber, No Smell, Soft and Durable, Keep The Texture Well.
- Easy to Braid and Twist, Comfortable to Wear
- This Hair Is a Nice Choice to DIY Your Hair Style
- Multiple Colors Available, Colorfast, Natural Gradient
- Material: High Temperature Synthetic Fiber
- Pack: 26 inch Braids Hair
- Weight: 90g
- Usage: Daily Use, Party, Parade,Performance, Gift ,Wedding For Teens, Women, Children, Adults, Men.
- Texture: Straight
- Full Head Set: Appox 8 to 10packs (depends on hair style)
- Hair Life: 1-12 Months (depending on care and usage)
- 1 - With both synthetic hair extensions, you must untangle before washing
- 2 - It's best to use your fingers to pull tangled hair apart
- 3 - Using a comb or a brush can tear hair from the clips, and after a few washes, your extensions will look significantly thinner
- 4 - Fill a large bowl or a sink with lukewarm water
- 5 - Place the ends of the hair extensions in the water and drape the end with the clip over the side of the bowl or sink
- 6 - Keeping the clips out of the water is essential to avoid rusting and breaking
- 7 - While the clips can be replaced if they start to break, it's much easier to avoid this by keeping the clips dry
How To Use
- 1 - Brush your own hair evenly to remove all knots.
- 2 - Take your hair from each ear and section off in a clear curved part across your head and secur with hairclip.
- 3 - Open all snap lock clips on the wefts. Place the clips on the hair below part.
- 4 - Close the middle clip
- 5 - Place the rest of the clips into position and snap up.
- 6 - Release your own hair from hairclip and comb through, and enjoy your natural "new hair" looks and feels.
- 1 x Braids Hair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.