Comfort and support for the expecting mother. A maternity belt that helps to supply relief of pain for strained muscles and ligaments through distributing the weight from the abdomen more evenly, reducing painful gravitational forces. The flexible, yet supportive design will also help ease stress around the hips and sacroiliac joints while supporting the abdomen with extra lift.
- Adjustable for accommodating abdominal growth throughout different stages of pregnancy
- Reinforced Velcro for better security
- Breathable, multi-layered fabric with elastic lining
- Abdominal lift without unnecessary pressure
- Comfortable abdominal pad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
How To Use
- 1 - Center the abdominal pad under your abdomen and attach with hooks and loop fabric with the desired level of support.
- 2 - Cut the hooks and loops band that is labelled "Cut the extra hooks and loops band you don't need" to keep a length that matches the border of the abdominal pad . The hooks and loops band should cover the abdominal pad but not more. As the belly grows and position of the hooks and loops fabric on abdominal pad changes, you may need to cut the hooks and loops band again
- 3 - Attach the hooks and loop fabric of the back support to the location on the abdominal pad that provides the desired tension.
- 4 - To help keep the support in place and keep it from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach both sides to the hooks and loops fabric on the back support
- Medium: 70 – 110 cm (Hip Size)
- Large: 80 – 110 cm (Hip Size)
- X-Large: 91 – 120 cm (Hip Size)
- XX-Large: 100 – 130 cm (Hip Size)
- 3 Piece Belt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.